JMG Terms and Conditions1. Land Arrangements Price includes:
* All hotels are top quality, based on 2 persons sharing double rooms with private facilities.
* Tibet Single supplement-Tour 1A: $550, Tour 1:$550/$400, Tour 2:$500/$350
* Uzbekistan Single supplement $495
* Five Stans Single Supplement $1295
* Caucasus Single Supplement $895
* Bhutan Single Supplement-please inquire
* 3 meals daily (B-L-D) in 5 Stans and Bhutan * 2 meals daily (B-D) in the Caucasus and Tibet * All tours to individual sites listed in itineraries including entrance fees and Tibet permit
* All airport tranfers and all domestic flights in the Five Stans and China
2. Quotation does not include:
* Uzbek / 5 Stans / Chinese / Bhutan Visas
* International Airfare
* All items of a personal nature, soft drinks/mineral waters/alcoholic beverages, tips. JMG TOURS will secure necessary visas and/or International airfare on request. Round trip airfares usually about $1000-1100 depending on departure city.
All baggage and personal effects are at all times the client's responsibility, even when carried by porters. JMG TOURS will not be responsible for any loss, damage, or accident to any luggage or property even when carried by porters and support vehicles.
Any flights forming part of your trip will be subject to the general conditions of carriage of the airline concerned.
5. Health of Clients:
By booking a tour with JMG TOURS, the client is certifying that they have no ailments or physical conditions that would be adversely affected by the altitudes of Tibet. The altitudes range from 11,830' in Lhasa to 17,200' at the Everest Base Camp. Altitudes in Uzbekistan are normal and generally less stamina is required. There is no hiking or trekking on the tours, but good health is required, regardless of age. Clients of JMG TOURS have ranged from 18 to 92 years of age.
6. Booking procedures & Cancellation policy:
To book clients on a definite basis, we shall initially require a 25% deposit and balance no later than 30 days before departure. If cancellation becomes necessary, the following cancellation fees apply: 30-60 days before departure-25% of tour cost, 1-29 days before departure-100% of tour cost. PLEASE NOTE: booking and cancellation policies may only be altered or waived by the director of JMG TOURS, because JMG realizes, at times there are extenuating circumstances requiring a cancellation.